imperial logo
Welcome to Imperial Valley College!

Where we foster excellence in education that challenges students of every background to develop their intellect, character, and abilities; to assist students in achieving their educational and career goals; and to be responsive to the greater community.

Follow us:facebook icontwitter iconinstagram iconyoutube iconlinkedin icon

Documentation List if Contacted


California Department of Education requires documentation to verify family and income status as well as school/training and work status of parents and guardians for families applying for subsidized childcare and development programs. Documents must be provided for each parent/guardian living in the home.

Income (Total countable income for all individuals counted in the family size)

  • Gross wages including: commissions, overtime, tips, bonuses, gambling or lottery winnings
  • Recent pay stubs (1 month worth no older than 30 days)
  • Public Assistance (Passport to Services)
  • Income tax
  • Other proof of income
  • Documentation Unemployment
  • Documentation of employment
  • Child Support documents
  • Training/School Schedule
  • Documentation of parent incapacity
  • Documentation of family size:
    Birth certificates
    Court records
    Adoption documents
    Foster care placement
    School or medical records
    County welfare department records
  • Child's Immunization Record
  • Child's Physical


Developmental Preschool and Infant/Toddler Center