imperial logo
Welcome to Imperial Valley College!

Where we foster excellence in education that challenges students of every background to develop their intellect, character, and abilities; to assist students in achieving their educational and career goals; and to be responsive to the greater community.

Follow us:facebook icontwitter iconinstagram iconyoutube iconlinkedin icon

Reporting Criminal Activity or other Emergencies

When criminal activity is observed or suspected the person, Student, Employee, or Visitor who is first aware of the incident shall notify an "On-Campus" Deputy Sheriff by calling (760) 483-7411 or a Campus Safety Officer (CSO) by calling the Campus Safety and Parking Control Department at (760) 355-6308. If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1 and then afterwards inform the Campus Safety Office of the location and details of the observation by completing an incident report. Include in the incident report any losses or damaged property, along with estimated costs. If the incident was first reported to local law enforcement, be sure to include the case number and Officer's name.

The Campus Safety and Parking Control Department must be notified of all crimes occurring on campus or in conjunction with a college activity or location. 

You may print an Incident Report form using the link below and then turn in the completed report form to the Campus Safety and Parking Control Department, Room 902.

See Something, Say Something Form