Citizens Bond Oversight Committee
Voters approved Measure J in November 2010 to finance much-needed projects to accommodate the growing number of students in the Imperial Community College District.
Proceeds from the bond were designated to acquire, construct, and improve classrooms and facilities as outlined in the ballot measure.
A Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) keeps the public informed about how Measure J proceeds are used through annual reports to the Imperial Community College District Board of Trustees and the public.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The Board of Trustees of Imperial Community College District is seeking the following members to serve on the Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee:
- Member – Business Organization: Active in a business organization representing the business community located in the District.
- Member – Senior citizens' organization.
- Member – Taxpayers' association.
- Member – Student Representative: Currently enrolled and active in a college group, such as student government.
- Member – Support Organization: Active in the support and organization of the community college of the District, such as a member of an advisory council or foundation.
- Two (2) members of the community at-large.
If you wish to serve on this important committee, please review the committee bylaws here for more information about the committee's role and responsibilities.
Applications must be completed and delivered by August 1, 2019 to the Business Office, 380 E. Aten Road, Imperial, CA 92251. For questions, please contact the Business Office at (760) 355-6235.