Chafee Grant Appeals Process
You may appeal the loss of your Chafee Grant eligibility by doing one of the following:
- Achieve either a 2.0 GPA during the previous term or a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Demonstrate extenuating circumstances that prevented you from successfully completing your courses in the past but have since changed making it likely you will successfully meet satisfactory academic progress in the future.
- Provide evidence of engagement with a supportive program, either on or off-campus, that is assisting you to make continued academic progress.
- Complete the Chafee Grant Reinstatement Appeal Form available online
- Make an appointment with the Resilient Scholars Coordinator: