Child, Family, and Consumer Sciences Department
Child, Family, and Consumer Science Department
The Child, Family, and Consumer Science department empowers individuals and families throughout their lives to manage the challenges of living and working in a diverse society.
Our unique programs train today's students to act responsibly and productively in working with children and families.
Through our programs, we demonstrate the highest commitment to excellence and student success.
- Child Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Teacher Education Labs: Developmental Preschool lab and Infant/Toddler lab
- Foster and Kinship Education
- Child Development Training Consortium Imperial Valley College
- Child and Adult Care Food Program